venerdì, ottobre 21, 2005

Urgent assistant

Dear Sir

I am Barrister James Uba, I receive information from American Chambers of Commerce that you are a real Estate Properties Agent Consultants.

I am writting to inform you that I have US$45M [FORTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS] deposited in a security company in Spain, to buy a home or any rental properties over there in your country ,so if you are willing to help me purchase a better home for my family i will be very happy and greatful,because as a widower i have every trust that you will assist me fine.

So i will like you to tell me some other things I can still use the money to buy. Please if you will help me send your private telephone/fax number for easy/smooth communication, .

And as soon as you indicate your interest to help me i will be planing to come there with my family.
waiting for your quick respond.

Regards,

Barrister James Uba

Nessun commento: