mercoledì, gennaio 18, 2012

READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME

From: Gladin C. Hsimael
Accra, Ghana
16/01/2012

Warm Greetings to you,

I have sent you this mail because of the need to open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect, if it is okay with you I ask for your full cooperation.

I am Gladin Clems Hsimael. I wish to invest in a stable economy; my interest is in investment areas with potentials for rapid growth in long Terms. If your country's law allows foreign investors, I have US$8.5 million generated by my late father and I am ready to invest in your country with you standing as a foreign partner/representative considering the fact that this is the only possible option this money can be released to us as advised by the management of the finance security company where this money is deposited, pending when both of us agrees on a particular terms. I hope that I can trust you with the above amount?

Please get back to me if you are capable of handling the above amount for the purpose of investments. I want you to note that this is a mutual business venture as there is a reward for your assistance. I shall let you know your benefit for your assistance as we proceed.

For a more comprehensive details and source of found, contact as soon as possible. If you find this letter offensive, please ignore it and accept my apologies.

Regards,

Gladin C. Hsimael.

Nessun commento: