venerdì, gennaio 25, 2013

GET BACK TO ME FOR DETAILS

Dear Sir,

I apologies for any inconveniences, I have packaged a profitable business that I would like to transact with you. This business would be tremendous benefit to both of us if you only will accept to work with me. I am an accountant by profession and am working with a Security Company as an Outstanding Director for investigation.

I was nominated in this office by the board members; my major duties are to investigate inflows and out flows of funds and other registered items, registered under this company. On the cost of last seasons, in my possession I discovered a trunk box containing 26kgs and 22Karat's of gold dust and bars with a deposit of $11.5 Million United States Dollars, deposited by a deceased client, late Mr. Frederick. I am now faced with indecision about whom to pass these items to because there's no relative neither a next of kin.

I do not belong to that school of thought which proposed that fortune of a deceased should be giving to the government hence I contacted you. I contacted you to know if you would be interested to do business with me, I need a sincere and responsible person hence this letter to you. Permit me to present you as a beneficiary so that the proceeds of this account would be paid to you for our sharing.

I have all it takes to get all peppers as maybe needed to back you up for the claim of these funds and the trunk box containing 26kgs and 22Karat's of gold dust and bars. Once you make up your mind to assist me, I will make an arrangement with a courier company to bring the Gold items to you through Diplomatic immunity so that we can sale the items at int’l Market. This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement, its risk free business and if you are interested get back to me so that we can discuss the percentage ratio.

Thank you,

Mr. Mattel Brambilla.

Nessun commento: