lunedì, luglio 25, 2005

contact me a.s.a.p

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs Anna G. Tomlinson, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, by name Mr,Sims, who herein after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of an auto car accident in Africa.

I am contacting you to help assist me in ensuring that the funds lodged by my client with his Financial and Security Firm is not decleared unclaimed hence my reason for this contact to you.

This Financial Firm has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you,Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values,do
accept my apology,and ignore this mail.

However if you are willing to assist me in this venture i will establish a verbal telephone communication with you and bring you into a much better picture of the situation.

Best Regards,

Mrs Anna G. Tomlinson

Morley House,
26-30 Holborn Viaduct,
London EC1A 2BP,
U.K

Nessun commento: