lunedì, luglio 25, 2005

FROM STEVEN

My Dear Friend,
I am Mr. steven lyon, the auditor and head of computing department of Bank of Scotland here in London, United Kingdom. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. One of our clients/personal friend, Late Mr. John Hughes an Australia who was a private business man unfortunately lost his life in an automobile accident on January 31st 2000, including his wife and his only daughter.
Late Mr. John Hughes is a foreigner and the manager of Gold Minning UK and he died since the year 2000. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it. After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. John Hughes's next of kin is his daughter who died with him,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proves to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is fifteen Millions Pounds Sterling (£15,000,000.00).
I am contacting you to stand and act as the next of kin to Mr. John Hughes, At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 25% of the total amount, while 70% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses, both parties might have incurred during the process of this transaction. private email:(steven_lyon200@yahoo.de)

Yours Truly,
Mr. steven lyon
Tel: +44 7040112855

Nessun commento: