martedì, agosto 27, 2013

Hello Dear Friend,

Hello Dear Friend,

Good day to you and how are you doing?Sorry to invade your privacy
without information.My name is Satish Kumar by name,I am writing from
Darat Azza Damascus Syria.
I got your email address on goggle directory during my search on were to
relocate and i want to inform you that i am in need of your help,there
is heavy fighting still going on here and all phone network has been cut
off and internet goes on and off.My property was bombed 17th june 2013
and i am looking for way to move out of here to another country to
live.Kindly let me know how your country is and what kind of investment
that can be done.The Syrian army and the rebels still fighting and no
hope of peace anytime soon.I have lost my property and family members
and i am no more safe.
Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.
Kumar.
satiskumar25@yahoo.com

Nessun commento: