martedì, agosto 27, 2013

PROPOSAL

Dear Sir ,
I gone through your profile and decided to write to you for important
information. I am Soeung Kheng working with a Financial Firm . There is
an unclaimed cash/fund of our deceased customer died on Tsunami,
December 26, 2004 at Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand no availability of
next of kin and the fund in unclaimed, leaving it free for claiming.
You can read the link to understand me on :
http://faculty.washington.edu/moberle/Tsunami/Tsunami.htm
The firm cannot release this fund unless somebody applies for it as
next of kin or relation to the deceased customer as indicated in our
financial guidelines and laws but if nobody applies as next of kin,
government will pocket the money and share it.
I will like to present you as the next of kin to claim the fund for us
to share, before the period given by the Firm elapse and will provide
all the needed information in our office to execute the project. I am
assuring you of a 100% risk free, and shall explain in details when I
hear from you or reply to my mail. If you are interested, please get
back to me for further details. My contact email:soeung.kheng@yahoo.com
Best Regard
Soeung Kheng
Tel: +855-86417609
soeung.kheng@yahoo.com

Nessun commento: