lunedì, luglio 01, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day to You,
Thank you in advance for reading this. My name is Beatrice Sarpong; I'm
20yrs from Ghana. The purpose of this letter is that I need your kind
assistance to help me retrieve some funds from a bank in Ivory Coast to
your country, and thereafter help me into your country legally so I
could continue my education. The fund is $4 Million; it was kept in the
bank in Ivory Coast by my late father last year during His anarchy with
his kinsmen. In fact, my father died in April last year; He was poisoned
by his kinsmen over a dispute resulting from the Oil financial
allocation to my father as Chief of the JOMORO DISTRICT western Ghana.
The (Ghana Jubilee Oil Field) is in our district. So, the Ghana
government periodically allocates funds for pollution, etc; to our
community. Well, I wouldn't want to talk about that for now, maybe
later. In fact, I wanted to have access to this fund so I could
continue my education. So, I contacted the bank recently and they
confirmed the existence of the fund after verifying the information I
gave them. But, they insisted that they cannot treat my application
regarding the funds until an elderly relative or my tutor attest for me.
In short, they have requested lots of things, but, most importantly
that I present my tutor/guardian to attest for me as witness.
As matter of fact, I don't have any reliable family members here to help
me. This is why I have come to seek your help. I intended to put you in
contact with the bank as my tutor, so you will ask the bank for the
transfer of the funds to your country. And thereafter help me come to
your country to continue my education. While I pursue my education, you
will help me to manage the fund. And I will offer you some part of the
fund first for your help. Please! I do really want the funds out of the
Ivory Coast because there is always crisis and problem in the country.
So, if you are willing to help me, then, I will send to you all
information regarding the funds and I will explain better again.
I look forward to your response.

Faithfully,
Beatrice Sarpong
beatrice19pong@activist.com
beatrize19pong@gmail.com

Nessun commento: