lunedì, luglio 01, 2013

Hello Dear Friend,



Hello Dear Friend,

I am Amina Laboso, a girl of 24 years old, from Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, 5fit' and 7inches" tall, Fair in complexion, Single. I was raise up by a single Mother, my Late Mother was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs in Kenya(my country) and she died along with the former Kenyan road Minister Hon Kipkalya Kones on plane crash June 10, 2008 . You can read the CNN news below to know more about the plane crash: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/

I am passing through unbearable intimidation and persecution from my step Father who happened to be a great politician as well, my step Father has threaten to assasinate me by all means because he wants to claim my money (m$5.800.000.00 United State Dollars) but i refused. I wanted to escape to the USA but he hides away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily he did not discover where i kept my Mother's important file which contained the funds documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso.

My late Mother will her properties and money to me but she told the bank that before the money will be released to me I must reach to the age of marriage or present a reliable Trustee who would help me for the investment before the money can be release to me.

I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me claim the money and relocate in your country.I have confirmed from the bank that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help me to establish a good business in your Country and you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

Please you can call me with this number (+22675279795) as soon as you get this mail, remember to ask after my name because the phone belong to my Rev Benjamin Philip, when you call tell him that you want to talk to Miss Amina Laboso, he will send for me in the hostel, and we will talk because i still have a lot to tell you.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Amina Laboso
ami_lor515@sify.com

Nessun commento: