lunedì, giugno 03, 2013

Attn: Friend

Attn: Friend,
It is my great pleasure & honor to contact you at this hour,I am Selim
Khalifa Imouda, from Libya.I got your contact from a web business
directory.Honestly, I am an

Ex-Banker in Libya.I want you To assist me keep some fund belonging to me
and my 18yrs old daughter under your custody,until the political crisis in
my country is

over.I here by seek your assistance in the following ways. 1.To assist me
keep my fund under your custody,until the political crisis in my country
is over and My 18

years daughter will be coming over to your country. 2.To assist me
purchase a living house (home) in your country, where my daughter can come
over to further her

education for safety.This fund is deposited in a safe place and the
document shall be copied to you if i can trust you. The fund is
$18.500,000.USD If you are really

ready and can be trusted then get back to me.

Regards,
Selim Khalifa Imouda
selimkhalifa1@yahoo.co.uk

Nessun commento: