mercoledì, giugno 05, 2013

Re: With All Due Respect /Sir / Madam,

With All Due Respect /Sir / Madam,

My name is Mr. Kwame Sarpong, the manager of auditing and Accounting
Department, Zenith Bank Group Ghana, I need your urgent assistance in
transferring the sum of $17,000,000.00 (Seventeen Million United States
Dollars Only) immediately to your account. Meanwhile, it was very
fortunate for me to come across the deceased file, when I was arranging
the old and abandoned customerЎ¦s files in other to sign and submit to
the entire bank management, as official re-documentation.

However, it is not authorized by the rules guiding our bank for a
citizen of Ghana to make the claim of the fund unless you are a
foreigner, no matter the country you come from, thatЎ¦s the reason why
IЎ¦m contacting you as a foreigner to apply for the claim and transfer
of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the next of kin
to the deceased, and I assure you that this transaction is 100% risks
free. If you are really sure of your Trust worthiness, Accountability
and confidentiality on this transaction contact me and accept not to
change your mind to cheat, or disappoint me when the deposited funds are
released to you by our bank;

Full Name:
Address:
Occupation:
Age:
Sex:
Telephone Number:
Country:

Reply me as soon as possible so that I will let you know the next steps
and procedures to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

I expect your urgent reply through this email address:
mr_kwame.sarpong12@rocketmail.com

Best regard,
MR. KWAME SARPONG
mmr.kwamesarpong@yahoo.com.ph

Nessun commento: