giovedì, giugno 06, 2013

Dear Respected---From Mr.Alex William

Hi!

I was just browsing your profile decided to contact you in this
transaction, I would first like to express my sorrow at the death of my
client who died with the UN-defined family member or relative.

My name is Mr.Alex William, the personal Accounting officer of late
Customer. I would like to know if we can work together.
I would like you to act as the next of kin of my deceased Customer who
has an account in the amount of British pounds £7.5 million, with the
financial institution in London 40% shall be yours at the end.

He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now
have an open mandate to beneficiary. Sovet Directors adopted a
resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment
of the money or forfeit the money to the bank as abandoned property.

Fortunately, it will be very easy for me to make you become his official
next of kin, because you have the same last name with my late Customer.
I'm his personal characteristics and investment counsel. If you are
interested, let me know so I can give you more information about what we
should do. I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

All i need from you is trust.
Please provide me with your direct mobile telephone numbers, your
present country of residence and your age in your reply to this mail.
Send your reply to my confidential email: alexwilliam101b@live.com

Sincerely,
Mr.Alex William.
alex-william1011b@arcor.de

Nessun commento: