lunedì, giugno 17, 2013

KINDLY TREAT IT URGENT

Hello

I am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on a very
confidential business proposal with full financial benefit for both of
us,I m not does people that work from Internet to Internet this proposal
is specially for you.

First,it took me 4 mouths to find your contact,in this business all i
need is your trust for us to work it out.But before i explain the reason
let me tell you about my situation.

Since my husband got assassinated last year ,my children and i have been
in trouble with our king.Before the death he had $15 million
USD,over-invoiced government money in his care.

Presently,I am the only one with access to the money and nobody has the
knowledge of this situation.This money has be considered lost by our
king and officials who conspired to steal it before entrusting it to my
late husband.

When i locate the document leading to the where about of the money,i
hired a financial consultant who went and found the status of things and
where it is kept.But unfortunately my late husband safe-deposited the
money in a security firm in Europe.

If you accept to work with me, i am ready to give you 30%of of the
entire amount, At which time i will explain the steps to you in details
in my response to your Email. I have pray and my spirit tells me you can
be of help. But if for any reason you do not want to do this business
Stay bless.

This message must not be discussed with third party,and be blessed as
you heed to this.

Kindly reach me on my private email:sandrahudo1@yahoo.es

Thanks for your understanding.
your Faithfully

Nessun commento: