lunedì, giugno 17, 2013

Dearest in the Lord

Dearest in the Lord,

With due Respect and Humanity I write to donate/ hand over this fund to
you My name is Mrs. Lilian Anderson Ledoh. I am married to Engineer
William Anderson Ledoh. from Indonesia, who worked with Oil company
(Shell) here in Nigeria for nine years before he died in the year 2008.
We were married for eleven years without a child, He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days and before his death we were both
born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($7.8 MILLION U.S.A
DOLLARS) in Zenith bank of Nigeria. And recently, My Doctor told me that
I would not last for the next four months due to my cancer problem
(cancer of the lever and stroke). Presently this money is still in the
bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a honest Hearted
Individual Christian or Church that will utilize this fund the way I am
going to instruct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund
according to the desire of my late husband to help Less-privileged
people, orphanages, widows and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit
this fund, And I dont want in away where this money will be used in an
ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this
fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you
to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming
Cancer Surgery.Write back to me as soon as possible because any delay in
your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same
purpose, Hoping to read from you soon. With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I will issue you an authorization letter
that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund.

Please reply through my alternative email address: mrslilian001@yahoo.com.hk


May God Bless You,

Mrs. Lilian Anderson Ledoh.

Nessun commento: