domenica, giugno 23, 2013

HELLO DEAR

Hello,

How are you doing presently, I hope this my mail will reach you in
good condition of health, I will really like to have a good
relationship with you, I have a special reason why I decided to
contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My name is
Miss. Fatimah Juliet Yak ,Am 29years old girl from Sudanese, the
only daughter of late Dr. Justin Yak who was former Minister for
SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South
Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak and my mother
including other top Military officers and top government officials
had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You
can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I am forced to contact you because of the maltreatment I am
receiving from my step mother and my Uncle. they planned to take
away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the
unexpected death of my beloved Parents. their aim was to kill me.
After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my
step-mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate
and live nothing for me.

Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but my step mother hide
away my international passport and other valuable traveling
documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's
File which contains important documents. So I decided to ran to the
refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United
Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Cotonou Benin. I
wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship
and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited amount sum $2, 500,000.00 in
the bank in Benin with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall
forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on
confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and
investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an
investment and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my
school before i escaped to this country Cotonou Benin to safe my
life.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for
your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This
is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all
communications should be through this email address only for
confidential purposes.( E-MAIL: fatimayak437@yahoo.com )

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I
will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above,
I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel under the guardian of Rev. Father
who celebrates mass with us here in the camp. Awaiting your urgent
and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please
I beg you not to disclose it till I come over once the fund has been
transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need
further clarification, then send in your questions. i will try to
send you my picture in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive
from you soon.

Yours Dearly
Miss. Fatimah Yak
fatimayak437@yahoo.com

Nessun commento: